Medium / Defense / Defense
This sneaky mech stalks the battlefield unseen and tracks down prey using advanced infra-red technology. It can set a trap with EOC Predator mines or blast through shields and even multiple mechs with a charged Breacher shot.
When attacking from stealth, side-dash behind cover after firing to avoid damage that will knock you out of Stalker mode. Then move off to safety and look for another ambush opportunity.
Weapons and Items
The Predator can access this equipment in the garage. The alternate weapon can be purchased at mech rank 3 and the prestige weapon can be purchased at mech rank 5. To learn more about equipment, check out the Weapons Guide and Items Guide.
- PrimaryBreacherDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA chargeable, multi-function cannon. Fire flak shots or charge to produce a penetrating rail shot that goes through shields.
- Alternate PrimaryT32-BoltDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA well-rounded shotgun that can be charged for increased damage.
- PrestigeEOC RepeaterDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationFires explosive mines that stick to surfaces. Can be charged to fire additional mines.
- SecondaryEOC PredatorDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA proximity mine launcher. Detonate up to 10 mines at once using the middle mouse button.
- Starting ItemISM Disruptor