Close-Range Fast Moving
Light / Defense / Defense
The Scout is one of the fastest mechs in the game, thanks to the Fuel Reserves special ability. Its incredible mobility, combined with the excellent firepower of the Mini Flak Cannon and the TOW Rocket, make this mech perfect for hit-and-run tactics and energy collecting.
Use to extend your boost duration in an escape or fly across huge expanses to access hard-to-reach vantage points.
Weapons and Items
The Scout can access this equipment in the garage. The alternate weapon can be purchased at mech rank 3 and the prestige weapon can be purchased at mech rank 5. To learn more about equipment, check out the Weapons Guide and Items Guide.
- PrimaryMini Flak CannonDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA shotgun that has a higher rate of fire than the Flak Cannon, but deals less damage.
- Alternate PrimaryFlak CannonDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA shotgun with a low rate of fire. Deals severe damage at close range. Ineffective at longer distances.
- PrestigeHeat CannonDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA mid-range cannon that deals splash damage. Can be charged to increase projectile velocity and splash radius.
- SecondaryTOW RocketDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationFires a high velocity explosive projectile than can be detonated mid-flight.
- Starting ItemPortable Scanner