Light / Offense / Assassination
The Infiltrator is the master of the hit-and-run tactic. With powerful, chargeable weapons and advanced cloaking technology, this mech can easily surprise enemies from any direction.
Approach enemies from the sides or rear while camouflaged, never from the front. If you walk into an enemy's line of fire, its HUD will highlight your invisible mech.
Weapons and Items
The Infiltrator can access this equipment in the garage. The alternate weapon can be purchased at mech rank 3 and the prestige weapon can be purchased at mech rank 5. To learn more about equipment, check out the Weapons Guide and Items Guide.
- PrimaryAssault RifleDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationAn automatic weapon with a high rate of fire. Most effective when fired in short controlled bursts.
- Alternate PrimaryHeat CannonDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationA mid-range cannon that deals splash damage. Can be charged to increase projectile velocity and splash radius.
- PrestigeEOC RepeaterDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationFires explosive mines that stick to surfaces. Can be charged to fire additional mines.
- SecondaryGrenade LauncherDamage RatingRate of FireAccuracyEffective RangeHeat GenerationFires grenades that detonate on impact with a viable target or after a short duration.
- Starting ItemRadar Scrambler