Hawken Entertainment, Inc., Inc. and its affiliates ("us," "we," or "Hawken Entertainment, Inc.") take your privacy and security very seriously. When you choose to register with PlayHawken.com, you're entrusting us with something important to you. We're going to work hard to make sure that your information stays safe and private. The gist of this policy is to confirm that we collect your personal information, that we'll be very careful with it, and that if somebody tries to mess with us or you, we can take action to stop it and make sure it doesn't happen again.
If anything on this page makes you twitchy, drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll do whatever we can to improve the situation.
Collection and use of non-personal information
We collect non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information about you, including the following:
- Your IP address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web; many Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address).
- Your "top level" domain (i.e., .com, .net, .edu, etc.).
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet, such as browser type, operating system, browser type and language, service provider, the server your computer is logged into, and local time.
- We collect data from the Web logs of the servers that deliver this website's content. This includes information about what you view. Along with information gathered from our other users, we create "aggregate data" reports that we may disclose to third parties. We may also study aggregate data in order to enhance our existing services or develop new services.
Collection of personal information
As we roll out new features to playhawken.com, you will need to register in order to use many of them. We will, and you expressly authorize us to, use the information you provide for the purposes identified to you when you registered, including to:
- provide and administer this website;
- communicate with you about services, features, products, special offers, and unique content available through this website or otherwise from Hawken Entertainment, Inc. or about other topics related to Hawken Entertainment, Inc.; products and services that we think you might find of interest; and
- communicate with you about other products or services we offer.
The only information we provide to other users is that which you elect to share with them. We do not otherwise share this information with other users of this website or with other parties. We never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the those described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Who is collecting your information
Your information is being collected solely by us. See the discussion under "With whom your information may be shared" below concerning the circumstances under which certain of your information may be disclosed to third parties.
With whom your information may be shared
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. As discussed above under "Collection and use of non-personal information," we may provide aggregate statistics about our users, traffic patterns and related site information to third parties or for other marketing and promotional purposes. In these situations, we would not disclose any information that could be used to personally identify you.
How you can have your information removed or corrected
You may have your personally-identifiable information removed from our database at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that it be removed. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before correcting or removing your information. Your personally-identifiable information may be retained for an indefinite time unless you opt to have it removed.
Confidentiality and security
Links to other sites
Neither this website nor any service it may provide, market, or advertise is targeted at or directed to children under 13 years of age, and our content and other services are not written, intended, or designed for children under the age of 13. To ensure that we stay in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we review the details of COPPA on a regular basis.
Changes in corporate structure
We may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that its disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
If you are a user of this website and have a concern regarding the security of your account or personally-identifiable information, have found a security vulnerability in this website or have a security incident to report, please, please contact Hawken Entertainment, Inc. via email at email@example.com or via postal mail sent to: 16787 Beach Blvd. #465 Huntington Beach, CA 92647 or via telephone at (949) 486-0400. Include a detailed summary of the issue you've discovered. We may reach out to you if we need more information.
Effective August 5, 2015