Version Date: 8/5/2015
These Naming Guidelines prohibit you from using certain Account IDs, Avatar names, Callsigns, Forum IDs, gamertags, handles, Team names, or other names used within the Game environment, including names used or communicated by voice (collectively, "Names" and each a "Name") and set out other restrictions on Names that may be used in the Game environment and on the Game-Related Websites.
These Naming Guidelines prohibit Names that:
- Have offensive connotations directed toward a Demographic Class.
- Are pornographic or obscene.
- Make inappropriate references to human anatomy or bodily functions.
- Refer to illegal drugs or activities, sexual acts, real (non-virtual and non-Game related) violence, religious or historical figures, or a copyrighted or trademarked character, material, product, or service.
- Use a misspelling or alternative spelling of a Name that violates the Naming Guidelines.
- Are a legal name or nickname of a Reloaded Games employee or Customer Support representative or otherwise refer to actual persons.
- Violate a third party’s proprietary rights.
A Name is subject to these restrictions without regard to whether the Name is inappropriate in English or any other language.
If you are found to have violated these Naming Guidelines, you will be required to change the offending Name. For a second offense, Reloaded Games may assign a new Name. For a third offense, your Account may be suspended indefinitely or permanently. Reloaded Games may at any time take further or different action at its absolute and sole discretion to deal with violations of these Naming Guidelines.
These Naming Guidelines may not cover all inappropriate or prohibited Names. Reloaded Games reserves the right to reject any Name it concludes, in its absolute and sole discretion, is indecent, obscene, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Naming Guidelines or the End User EULA or the Rules of Conduct, to examine Names on a case-by-case basis and take whatever action Reloaded Games deems necessary, and to modify, remove, or revise these Naming Guidelines, or any portion of them, at any time, all in Reloaded Games’ absolute and sole discretion.